Lowongan Senior Online Merchandise (trading) Manager-PT Nityo Infotech
- This role is responsible for managing conversion, sales and margins over all Kanmo’s transactional websites
- Responsible for online merchandising and optimising the customer journey, delivering on our trading strategy, owning promotion activity, driving customer engagement and delivering profitability from our websites
- Additionally, being aware of OmniChannel responsibilities and activities in order to support physical stores as well as just driving online conversion. Managing a team of Brand specific traders
- Working closely with Group E-commerce Director on strategy and team development, building strong relationships with the brand, web development and digital marketing teams
- Minimum Bachelor degree
- At least 5 years’ experience of working in trading teams at an OmniChannel Retailer within the E-commerce trading team (not marketplaces or pureplay startups)
- Experience in managing trading plans, optimising online customer journeys and managing margins
- Strong communication and influencing skills, ability to complex relationships within a multi-brand OmniChannel environment
- Experienced in Managing Team
- Magento or Salesforce (Demandware) a bonus
- Must have strong Excel skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Able to review online content both for English and Bahasa Indonesia version
Senior Online Merchandise (trading) Manager-PT Nityo InfotechJakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 25-March-2020 | Tutup pada 24-April-2020
Nityo Infotech is an information technology consulting company with its headquarters in Pittsburgh, USA and has a global presence spanning across USA, EMEA, APAC and India. Nityo is having operations in 17 countries with 27 offices across globe including US, Europe and Asia. At Nityo, our key focus is to empower our customers with customised business solutions through state of the art technology and best‐of‐breed business processes.
Our portfolio of solutions and services includes infrastructure management services, outsourcing , system integration, Application Software development , IT consulting, IT Security Consulting , Cloud Computing, Data Science , Big Data Analytics , Artificial Intelligence, Industry specific products implementation & Support , Quality Assurance & Training. Nityo provides these services to several clients located across the globe, including many Fortune 1000 and Global 2000 companies, in the commercial, industrial and government sectors - across key vertical markets, like financial services, Manufacturing & Semiconductor, life sciences and healthcare, retail, telecommunications and utilities, Top notch System Integrator, and independent software vendors.
Nityo has grown to become a global service provider of Infrastructure Management Services, Intellectual Property (IP) Leveraged Solutions, and IT Services, focused on the telecom, media, technology, manufacturing, power and healthcare industries. Our services span from Application Management Outsourcing, Packaged Application Services, Independent Validation, Verification and Testing, Product Development, and Support, to higher value‐added offerings including Managed Platform and Product Engineering Services.
"To redefine Customer Business Equity with best-of-breed Transformation, Technology and Talent"
"Empower our customers to focus on Core Business Competence through innovative and competitive IT and Business Process Outsourcing"
ALAMAT : PT Nityo Infotech
Menara Batavia 14th Floor Jl. K.H. Mas Mansyur Kav 126, Karet Tengsin, Tanah Abang