Lowongan 39. ERP Account Manager (NetSuite, SAP, Oracle) - Based in JKT-PointStar Pte.Ltd.
- Help customers with their day-to-day challenges by delivering innovative and scalable solutions to their problems, troubleshooting their issues and performing implementation reviews. Advocate new product features and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges.
- Assist clients in the adoption of new products via upgrades and migrations to develop their long term success and improve product offerings by providing client feedback on features to Product Management and Engineering.
- Provide technical support for customers to support pre-sales and post-sales processes
- Address all product-related queries on time
- Train customers to use products effectively
- Provide developers with customers’ feedback to help identify potential new features or products
- Guarantee the technical aspects of client integrations (both new and ongoing) by providing necessary documentation and technical guidance.
- Present in front of small or mid-sized groups of internal stakeholders and customers and develop relationship from C-level to developers in partners’ organization.
- Analyse and optimize the development of existing clients to ensure their success with the Google suite of products.
- Analyse customers’ needs and suggest upgrades or additional features to meet their requirements
- Liaise with the sales department to win new business and increase sales
- Establish best practices
- Work closely with our sales team and our strategic clients for new business and maintaining existing business.Highlight the gaps in existing enhancement and support.
- Hand Holding with clients after go-live with product and expedite the things with our internal team and Google team
- Regularly meeting with our strategic clients and update them for new updates in products and plan form implementation if required.
- Gathering new requirements from the clients and plan to execute.
- Participate in quarterly support review meetings, project kickoff meeting.
- Participate in internal weekly/monthly meeting for team enhancement, new business strategy
- Feedback regularly to our sales/deployment/support/AM team
39. ERP Account Manager (NetSuite, SAP, Oracle) - Based in JKT-PointStar Pte.Ltd.Jakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 14-February-2020 | Tutup pada 15-March-2020
At PointStar, we believe that cloud computing is the way forward for companies to transform their business and stay lean, efﬁcient and competitive in the marketplace. Our mission is simple – we are dedicated to empowering companies across Asia Paciﬁc with the best cloud solutions so that they can focus on the things that matters most – their business.
⚜ To place customer satisfaction as our number one priority.
⚜ To practice continuous improvement in every area of our business.
⚜ To maintain the highest standards of professionalism in everything we do.
⚜ To equip our people with deep product knowledge.
⚜ To create and add value to our customers’ business.
What truly sets us apart is our vast experience in cloud technologies and a strong understanding of the way businesses operate. This enables us to offer a comprehensive, end-to-end cloud services to help our clients choose, adopt, implement, customise and manage their cloud solutions. Our team of qualified cloud architects and engineers ensure customers implement an elegant cloud strategy that are best ﬁt for their needs and goals.
Headquartered in Singapore, PointStar has since grown rapidly with clients that spans across the Asia Paciﬁc, including India, Sri Lanka, Hong Kong, Taiwan and China.
Multiple Award Winning Company
- Google Certified Professional - Cloud Architect
- Google Cloud Premier Partner
- PMC Certified
- Authorised Oracle NetSuite Solutions Provider
- CISCO Meraki Authorised Reseller
- Google Certified Educator
PointStar was awarded a certificate of Honor, recognied by APAC CIOoutlook Magazine as “25 Most Promising Cloud Solution Providers 2016”.
- Cloud Solution Provider
- ERP Solution Provider
The PointStar team is well-established in the Asia-Pacific region with a strong foundation that you can capitalize on to grow your career in cloud computing.
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our team as we help businesses in our target markets “Go Cloud”. It’s a big mission plus a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that is not to be missed!
At PointStar, we work with Tech Giants such as Google Enterprise, NetSuite, Microsoft and Cisco Meraki. Our strong and deep relationships with these companies along with our solid reputation in the cloud computing industry means our team members regularly get to work with top clients in our markets.
Spread your WINGS with us -->
☘ We offer a challenging and rewarding work environment. Great career development opportunities.
☘ Training and mentorship opportunities abound in our company and partners.
☘ Work life balance. We work hard and play hard!
☘ We provide great medical benefits and many more!
ALAMAT : PointStar Pte.Ltd.